Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Take It All Off

So at this point I guess I should mention that my husband has a 99% of his degree completed in Industrial Technology Education which means he would have been a shop teacher.  This has never proven to be so useful as it has at this point and time.

Tearing out the inside and back went so well that we progressed right on to the curb side.



A warning....the following images may be disturbing to some viewers.  Especially those who are currently involved in a renovation or potentially considering a renovation.  Proceed at your own risk!!!




I have to admit, once you get those pesky walls out of the way the whole camper really opens up. 



 I have friends and family that have been following along on my facebook page that after this photo just didn't have the heart to post any more positive comments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment