Friday, July 1, 2011

Now we're cooking with gas

I wanted the original stove/oven that came with the Shastas but couldn't locate one that was close to me.  The one I did find was in New York and the lady was afraid to ship it.  I'm afraid of many things...UPS is not one of them.

I decided to go with a stainless drop in.


My countertop is in from Lowes and is patiently waiting in the box for a countertop to be built.  I went with the boomerang pattern in charcoal.



My accent color is Red and I found what I consider the perfect clock for the camper.




1 comment:

  1. Zero radius stainless steel sinks have become a trendsetter for the kitchen. This beautiful, contemporary design takes cues from ultra-modern philosophy. The precise looks and minimalist design cheap kitchen sinks philosophy makes optimum impact. The design epitomizes artistic beauty in simplicity.

    Our zero radius sinks beautifully articulate contemporary design in your kitchen. Borne from professional scullery kitchens and taking cues from today's ultra-modern kitchens, the Contempo's exacting looks, sharp angles and minimal design capture the essence of kitchen sink single bowl Zen-inspired minimalism, and Big City Chic. Geometic simplicity so pure, it's a work of art.If you are looking for versatility, durability and graceful looks porcelain kitchen sink for your kitchen - look no more. Our topmount (also called over mount) sinks have been long-time favorite delivering on these promises. They enhance the beauty and function of your kitchen and complements pressed wood, solid surface or granite countertops.

    ReplyDelete